open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.28.2004

let it snow!!!

I am not really a homebody, but sometimes I dont have a choice. The number of days that I have not gone somewhere in my car since we moved into our house in raleigh is like 2. One was yesterday and I dont know the other but I am sure there was one.

But Sunday at 10am it started to snow here in the south thanks to the clashing of a cold front from the north and some moisture from gulf. It snowed on sunday and sleeted sunday night into monday. Monday brought freezing rain and the first day in the house. I escaped to helios only to find my computer crapping out.
Tuesday was the house all day. It was nice but a little boring. The day ended with a veiwing of Keeping the Faith, a movie i recomend you see at least once, and then bed. Today the roads have started to melt and we can get out of the house again.

The kids of the are have missed 3 days of school and Church has been cancelled for tonight. I am spending lots of time on the net today catching up on some things I need to do and soon will be back to reading for classes which I missed this week. The weather was fun, and since I have a Jeep I like to drive in it when I can.

Trouncing over snowbanks and sliding though the icy roads in 4wd makes the 359 days a year that it sucks to drive a jeep all worth it.
Hopefully more will come before the winter ends, but maybe on a wednesday and thursday this time so I wont miss school. I actually like going and hate missing. I have only about 12 weeks left of this stuff and want to get all I can out of it.
peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com