open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.12.2004

the last first day


Well, Today is my last "first day od school" for a while. I may have others in my future, but it is my last first day of school at Duke University. I have had 8 of these now and it is actually a bit sobering. While I didnt realize it until now, I have been celebrating it well. I woke up late this morning, got dinner in the croc pot, ate breakfast, listened to sports radio for 2 hours while doing this stuff and traveling to campus. Then i exercized for a hour (another first day of something, more to come), and at cosmic cantina in front of the chapel. It has been peaceful and pretty enjoyable.

Today's soundtrack has been: outkast-speakerboxx, maroon 5-songs songs about jane, travis-12 memories, and the vanilla sky soundtrack.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com