open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.08.2004

I'm Back

I am not really sure if it matters to anyone but I believe I am back again. I have actually been able to blog for a few days now but one day it was giving me error messages and the other I forgot. Sometimes I feel like I have alot i could blog about while others I feel like I have nothing. But here are a few notes I would like to pass along:
I had my best grades ever last semester despite what UBC carl said about my music choices,
I got the to see the hurricanes win 2-0 over the St. Louis Blues this week which was a great game, we were 15 rows from the glass and the tix were free too.
Duke keeps on winning and the ACC season starts this week for them
and
Over the holiday I involved myself in two tv marathons while at Natalie's parent's house:



The second TV marathon was on a monday and the family joined me in watching Nick and Jessica and NEWLEYWEDS. This show was kinda funny, but really stupid. It was definitely like a train wreck: you know you shouldnt but you cant help but watch.

The first marathon was American Chopper on the day after Christmas:

I actually really liked this show, more for the cool motorcycles than for the moronic, yet creative, son and the lazy bossy dad. Clearly the younger brother, mikey (the guy with glasses and curly hair) is the coolest guy on the show.

I got too much tv watching in over the holidays so I recuperating at home now. I am working on loading music into my computer and digital dj and am trying to find some time to play some SSX3 which my brother got me for Christmas. Thanks Jeff.

That is all for now my friends. peace
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com