open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.23.2004

Friday


Well it is Friday and I have quite a bit of stuff to do. I have to work at church, meet with a task force leader and our ass. Pastor, David, if he goes to work today. I have to plan a work day which is tomorrow. And then I have a bunch of hours of reading for class next Monday and Tuesday. Therefore, I am at helio's drinking a smoothie and coffee and typing on a blog that no one reads, (don't be offended if you do read, it is just to underscore the procrastination that I am involved in at the moment).
Anyway, I need a "local celebrity" to speak at a Valentines Banquet at church on Feb. 15. This is the kind of thing you should book months in advance which is why I am 4 weeks out trying to do it. If you have any ideas that are feasible, coach K and Dean Smith are probably not options, let me know in the comments section.
ENGLAND
Natalie and I have friends, Greg and Molly Moore who are serving in England as Methodist Ministers for a year. Officially Greg is the minister and Molly works as some school that looks like Hogwarts (I am taking her word for it because I have never seen or spelled hogwarts before). They have pictures of the great country and their travels on their website, check it out.
DUKE
Finally, our beloved basketball team has been on a roll of late. Shooting well and playing Good defense, I hope they can hold out until April. It would be a great season to graduate after.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com