open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

1.21.2004

Best Money Spent

I got to spend last weekend snowboarding in the mountains of NC and I have to say that it was one of the best weekends of the winter for me. I really love snowboarding. (I am not really that good, but I can get down the mountain without impailing myself or others and I can get off the lift without creating a human speedbump for those in the chair behind me.) But what a rush: crusing down the mountian, (big hill here out east) cool wind on your face, great view ahead, blowing by the beginners on the intermediate slopes. There are few things like it. I know some people love the beach and get to go there for spring break, but if I had my choice, I would hit the mountains. If you have not snowboarded before, you should try it, especially if you are under the age of 25. I know it takes a day of sittin' on your rear to learn the sport, but 4 years later, the day on my rear has paid for itself over and over again. This trip was some of the best money our youth ministry has spent this year.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com