open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.16.2003

update

I am here and have had nothing really to blog about. I edited saturdays blog because whoever runs that site asked me to. I will blog more soon when I have time. I dont get internet at home becuase I am poor and I go to Helios Coffee Company to use their free access. The community and coffee are also good. I also need to correct fo my liturgical friends: Last sunday was the candle of joy in worship, not hope. I mis-wrote because we were off on the first sunday of advent, hope Sunday.
Current Listening: ESPN Radio in the car as I mooch off of someone's wireless modem.
Current reading: this blog.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com