open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.13.2003

saturday

Well, I worked all morning on getting stuff ready at church for a Live Nativity Pageant that the youth do every couple of years. Then I came to helios to do some research and got disappointed when I skimmed the blogs. The guy whose blog is about gay stuff seems really angry. Certainly i dont know his situation but he seems wrapped up in being a kappa sig and in making fun of people. Then I went a little too far with the reference below, I apologize, I am sure it is accepted, and we dont want smut here, there is already too much of that on the net, thanks for keeping me straight.

edited by request...

And Finally, since I have just about grossed you out to the point of mush and upset stomach, I am having a great Advent and I am really excited about Christmas. I really hope you are too. The weather has been great here is Raleigh and I have had a good amount of stuff to do that has been both productive and interesting. My prayers are with you all as we light the candle of hope tomorrow in worship. Peace to you all, and heres to happy blogging.

ps if you want to see irate carl or whoever it is, click here.
aho

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com