open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.01.2003

return

we'reback. I hope everyone had a great time during the holiday. We spent time with the family in Florida, which sounds kinda wierd to say. Traffic was horrible and caused us to have to spend the night in South Carolina somewhere, (exit 33, not sure of the town.
Now it is the push to Christmas, the Advent season as Christians should call it. Parties, shopping, final tests and papers, then the lull. I hope we all can enjoy it since it comes but once a year.

in an effort to help you have a better Advent season, I want to encourage everyone to join Follow the Star. It is an online advent devotional, and I hear its good. Do it for Jesus if not for yourself.

Well, sorry I don't have anything witty or clever, maybe you could give me something. Plus, get your list ready so we materialistic americans can share with each other what we want for Chritsmas.

peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com