open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.08.2003

playing with my blog



one of my favorite lines from Tommy Boy is when Tommy is in his boat reminiscing about his dad who use to say...you know the rest. it aint bad, but i dont see it fit to print. Well, i have been playing with my blog, for about 40 minutes which is entirely too long for today so I am gonna "quit playing with my blog." Do you like the new colors? let me know. I will try to play again sometime. I know that I may now have the ugliest blog ever, but at least it is not the standard peasoup green. i hate peasoup, but the color is ok.
chris

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com