open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.11.2003

Playing again



I am playing with my blog again. I changed the font and I like it. I cant figure out a lot of it. It is as if I am speaking a different language with someone and can only recognize 2 words of each sentence. I can spot colors, and fonts a little but it is all trial and error.

What prompted me to write is that Helios is playing Fiona Apple. Does anyone know what happened to her. This CD that is playing is great. In know it was one of those that just dabbled on the fringe of pop music for a little while, like when pop likes to get artistic, but the CD is really good for me at least. It is not just the few popular songs. Oh well, gone like the rest of them.

Check out my brothers blog, it just started, but when he gets his comments up, let him know what you think. peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com