open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.04.2003

meet the teacher

I had a first today. I went and met one of my teachers.

I have had Dr. Amy Laura Hall for three semesters and I thought I should go and talk with her. Everyone always said you should go talk to your professors but I never did. I never really had much to talk about I guess. But today, I did it.

I feel good about it. I am actually going to do an independent reading class with her next semester on Soren kierkegaard. Others may join in too, but I feel like this is a step. I actually talked to a teacher other than Buddy Gilchrest, Jeter Basden, or David Slover. Rock on.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com