open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.29.2003

holidays

I have found it is a bit difficult to find time to blog over the break. It is not that I couldnt get away, but time with family is what it is, thus, I do not have much to blog about for now. We have spent time with Natalie's family since Christmas and head to Keller tomorrow. Christmas was great and christmas eve at zbc was good too. I hope you all have had great times and I will definitely write again in a few days.
Sorry, nothing clever and witty to say, check someone else out for that this week.
peace
chris

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com