open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.03.2003

the goings on




Well, school is pretty much done. I have 2, 4page essays to turn in by next week. I am trying to read a little now, Free Bird is my first one. It is by the guy who helped Chris Seay write his matrix book. He teaches at Baylor and I hear is a cool guy. Three chapters in, it is good so far. The main character is a musician, so any of you who like music might find a kinship with the character. I think it was nominated for some big awards too. That doesnt matter if the book is garbage, but maybe gives it some "shelf cred."

I am finding this week that reading doesnt come naturally to me. I have to make time to do it, like making time to make the bed, put away my clothes, making time to walk the dog. I may not be able to make time today to read much more though. I gotta work at church today and then, tonight, the hurricanes play at 7 and the duke bluedevils play at 9. they are playing Michigan state, who I cheer for except when they play Duke, on ESPN or espn2. Check out the game, it will be worth your time, maybe??
peace

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com