open ahos head

where thoughts are worth more than the paper they are printed on... until you print them

Name:
Location: Mayberry, North Carolina, United States

thanks for stopping by. please add to the conversation if you can

12.03.2003

funeral.

Below I make reference to a funeral I went to yeaterday. I actually went to a catholic funeral mass for a family member of a church member. The mass was nice. It was cool to be a part of a catholic service and not just write it off as wierd or ritual or old. I really could appreciat the liturgy and reverence that was present. It certainly was not as "personal" as a typical funeral service but we did talk about Jesus more than the deceased, which is always good.

I wish my best and prayers for the Moore family in the loss of their mother, grandmother, wife, etc...Katherine.

And, when you get a chance, stop by a catholic service for worship sometime, it will be worth your while to connect to the tradition of the church.
peace
chris

ps. lots of blogs come in one day because i dont blog at home. i have to save up thoughts and then write them all down at the same time. happy reading.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com